728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    250x250 AdSpace

    Love Quotes and Short Poems with Pictures for Facebook


    This has to be 
    The last test for me
    My patience now 
    Non existent
    Hard done by life 
    Is how it seems 
    But who said 
    It would be easy
    Some would think 
    I got fed by 
    A silver spoon
    But that was 
    Not my destiny 
    Helpless I have 
    Become
    But not willing 
    To be broken 
    I keep trying 
    To stand 
    Back on my 
    Feet...!!!




    Tere Galiyan
    Why would I 
    Step on to 
    Your path again
    All I got is pain
    Where there is 
    No shame 
    A winner is 
    In a losing game
    Tere Galiyan
    Your fake smile
    You always maintain
    The mask of deception 
    You cleverly maintain 
    My freedom I unchain 
    Reality is that
    You are insane...!!!




    I have so much love
    For you in my heart
    Deep down you do know
    But your rage and anger
    Overpowers your 
    Beautiful being
    Making you something 
    I don't like at all
    But I can never leave you
    I can not walk away 
    As my love for you 
    Breathes in my heart
    With every new day...!!!




    That one tear
    That fell from
    My eye
    I will never
    Forget why
    Looking into
    My future 
    Not to look 
    Into the past
    Where lost
    People reside
    So my new 
    Journey started
    To an unknown
    Destination 
    Leaving behind 
    The one tear from
    My eye...!!!




    My words exploding 
    Into bits invisible 
    Nothing phasing you
    The moments we shared
    Meaningless for you
    You look at me cold 
    Did I ever know you
    Or was it a dream 
    That has been taken 
    Away from me 
    We both had to meet 
    For both of us to drown
    In each other 
    And then find new 

    Beginnings...!!!
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Your feedback is always appreciated. We will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.
    Note:
    1. Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment to be notified of follow up comments and replies.
    2. Please "Do Not Spam" - Spam comments will be deleted immediately upon our review.
    3. Please "Do Not Add Links" to the body of your comment as they will not be published.

    Item Reviewed: Love Quotes and Short Poems with Pictures for Facebook Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Saira Ali
    Scroll to Top